Solutions for delivering high quality, efficient and sustainable healthcare in hospitals.
- I’d like to review the quality of care being delivered in my hospital and see how this compares with similar organisations
- I’d like to benchmark the productivity and efficiency of my organisation
- I’d like to engage clinicians with data to drive improvement
- I’d like to understand my market share
- I need a bespoke piece of complex data analysis
Our Analytical Services team provide bespoke services to NHS and international healthcare organisations in the analysis and benchmarking of healthcare data. Experienced healthcare analysts…
Healthcare Intelligence Specialists
Our management information solutions are much more than software and a licence. Integral to getting the most out of our solutions is the work…
Care Quality Tracker
Care Quality Tracker is the only online quality monitoring tool designed with and for English NHS acute healthcare organisations that acts as an early…
TrustView is the only hospital monitoring online dashboard that brings together on one page Dr Foster’s market leading mortality indicators alongside other measures of…
Compare the two leading mortality indicators in England – SHMI and HSMR. Uncover, investigate and understand variations against peers.
Measure, compare, benchmark and analyse mortality rates and other indicators of quality.
Practice & Provider Monitor
Analyse, explore and benchmark hospital admissions data to identify and quantify ways to reduce costs and improve quality outcomes for patients using this powerful…
Hospital Marketing Manager
Helps hospitals understand local referral patterns by condition, procedure and primary care doctors and gives insight into market share, trends and activity over time.
About our solutions
Dr Foster delivers insight in a variety of ways, to suit user needs.
We are experts in healthcare informatics and benchmarking, and deliver value to our customers in the form of analytical tools, dashboards, data-as-a-service and a range of consultancy services.
Our core products are web-based analytical tools and dashboards. All online tools and dashboard applications can be securely accessed through a standard internet browser. In addition to the products outlined on these pages, our Analytical Services team [link] provide bespoke analytical expertise utilising data from both in-house datasets and through processing and analysing those held within customer healthcare organisations.
All of our online tools benefit from the following functionality:
- Secure, web-based access for unlimited users within a licenced organisation
- A managed data service, to provide monthly updates without a data-processing requirements on customers
- Online tutorials, knowledge base, user feedback and support functions including access to a HelpDesk and a local Account Management team
- National or internationally pooled data, to provide benchmarking against peers and expected rates
- Options to visualise data tables, charts and download data into Excel or PDF formats
Our Analytical Services team provide bespoke services to NHS and international healthcare organisations in the analysis and benchmarking of healthcare data.Read more
Bringing together over 50 members in ten different countries: the UK, US, Australia, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Norway and Denmark.Read more