The primary focus of this role will be to Demonstrate commitment to, embrace and evangelise our company’s values, which are: Working Better Together, Showing You Care, Making the Complex Simple, Trusting Each Other to Deliver, and Finding Your Courage.
The support and Junior Consultant role is key in providing a high quality service to our clients.
Working as part of a team on our Support Desk and with the wider field-based Healthcare Intelligence Specialists, you will take responsibility for responding promptly and effectively to customer queries, ultimately contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
In addition to the direct client work the role is also involved in supporting and challenging internal teams to ensure the customer perspective is clearly understood. As a result, the Junior Consultant will interact across our wider business teams including the field team, sales teams, marketing team, developers, data and analyst teams.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Delivering on-line and telephone technical and analytical support/advice/training to customers who have purchased Dr Foster products and services
- Log all issues reported with our tools and undertake initial investigation, resolve if able and suggest further action as appropriate. This may involve working across the organisation with development teams, data teams and analytics and business analysts. Once the nature of the issue is understood ensure the necessary actions are in place to enable resolution
- Keep our customers informed of progress/resolution of any issues
- Effectively communicate with internal teams with regard to current issues, resolutions and gather feedback to inform future decision making
- Be responsible for the all aspects of administration of our tools including user set up new account set up, contract management, new user set up(when required) and advising internal teams on how best to implement set up for new tools
- Work with development teams to ensure user and usage statistics are available
- Produce insight reports for customers either to support the work of our HIS team or directly to customers
- Provide cover to the HIS team for meeting attendance, report writing etc. as required
- Provide second line support for our business outside of England e.g. Germany
To apply please email your CV to DFrecruitment@health.telstra.com